FAMILY FOOD PLAY | How to get kids to try new foods at 06 Jul 21 09:30 AESTRegular price $10.00
FAMILY FOOD PLAY | How to get kids to try new foods
Tuesday 06 Jul 21 09:30 AEST via zoom
In this virtual workshop I will demonstrate LIVE food play ideas to encourage children to try (and enjoy) new foods. This workshop encourages food play and making food (and eating) fun. In this workshop we will be making homemade juice and a rainbow smoothie.
While the following is not necessary to watch the workshop, we will be using the following:
- Orange or mandarin, sliced in half
- Manual juicer (available from most supermarkets and stores like Kmart/Target for under $10)
- At least one fruit or vegetable (fresh or frozen) in the below colours:
- Yellow: eg Banana or mango or pineapple
- Red: eg Strawberries or apple or raspberries
- Blue/purple: eg Blueberries or blackberries or purple grapes or purple cabbage
- Green: eg spinach or cucumber or zucchini
- Water or milk of choice
- A blender
This workshop is suitable from ages 2years+ with adult supervision and participation.
Adult supervision and participation is required at all times. This workshop will be recorded for future viewing should you not be able to attend the live workshop.