6 STEPS TO MEAL TIME SUCCESS - The Guide OnlyRegular price $39.90
Want to know how to overcome picky eating and get your child to eat what you serve them without a fight, in as little as six weeks?
Oh hey there, that's exactly what I've created for you!
I know you're already short on time, you would go to the ends of the earth for your child, but you also just want them to eat the food you serve without a fight every night.
This 6 step program is designed to take you (step by step) through EXACTLY what to do (we like the specifics, right!) to reduce food refusal and overcome picky eating to calm and confident meal times. The program is flexible, evidence-based and practical with real-life tips you can start implementing TODAY (hello #quickwins!).
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- A realistic 6-step program created by a mum AND university qualified nutritionist with a background in psychology.
- Access forever with our instant downloadable guides.
- Quick wins for instant improvements at meal times
- Step by step guides that work for your family.
- Exactly what to do if you child refuses dinner
- Nutritionist created and approved example meal plans for kids aged 2-8 years
- 21 healthy recipes that kids (and families) LOVE
- A quick reference guide to nutrition for your child (from calcium to protein to iron to immunity) to make sure your child is getting what they need.
- PLUS access to our support group with nutrition and meal time experts and HNK owner and mum, Krissy Ropiha (BScPsycHons & Nutritionist) so you can ask questions at any time.
If mealtimes have become a battleground, you're feeling like a short-order cook, you're frustrated and overwhelmed as you deal with picky eating and you worry about your child's nutritional needs, you're in the right place. Let's get you through mealtimes with confidence and ease!
**All products are digital, provided to you via PDF files. We recommend saving to your device.**
IN THE HER NOURISHED KIDS '6 STEPS TO MEAL TIME SUCCESS PROGRAM' YOU'LL LEARN:
Get instant success and feel more confident at mealtimes with our proven quick-win strategies.
STEP ONE: Meeting your child where they are at
- Normal child development
- Food refusal checklist
- Identifying safe and learning to like foods
STEP TWO: Your new mealtime perspective
- How to review the day as a whole
- Food and mood journal
- Nutrition: what are we aiming for?
- Recommended serves
- Example meal plan
- Division of responsibility
- How to serve safe foods and learning to like foods
STEP THREE: Changes and adjustments for success
- Seating matters
- Predictable mealtime rhythms
- Create a mealtime ritual
- How long should snack and mealtime be?
- Sensory processing at mealtimes
- Food chaining
- Technology and distractions
- Praise without pressure or bribery
- Making food appealing
STEP FOUR: Let's have fun!
- Food play ideas
- Mealtime detectives
- Kids in the kitchen
- Giving choice
- DIY meals
STEP FIVE: Food body connection
- Navigating 'sometimes' food
- Intuitive eating for kids
- Supporting the development of a healthy body image
STEP SIX: FAQ
- You've made it! Celebrating wins
- The Her Nourished Kids 4 Step Food Refusal Guide
- When to seek help (problem feeders)
- Food throwing
- Your questions answered
IN HER NOURISHED KIDS NUTRITION IN DETAILS, WE COVER:
- What are we aiming for?
- What is a serve?
- Food safety
In Recipes Kids Love, you'll get 21 kid-approved healthy recipes that kids and families LOVE!